Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 21, 2008 party II

Conversation just now:

Me: You can do what you want until 7:30

(at 7:21)
Me: Time to get ready for bed.
Audra: You said I could do what I want until 7:30.
Me: Fine, you have 9 minutes to do what you want.
Audra: I'm bored!

The end.


Isaak's note from church (his handwriting):

"Today, my friend Sean was supposed to come with me to chruch. I silently said a prayer asking Heavenly Father that Sean can come over. But when I got to his house to confirm, Sean couldn't. Alec, my other friend, couldn't either. But Mom was proud of me to just try to do it. It was just bad luck."

Aw.

2 comments:

Penny said...

I love to hear/read these stories from the kids. Maggie is funny. Isaak's missionary moment didn't seem to deter him. Bad luck - tee hee. I wish I was brave enough to take risks.

Anonymous said...

Audra lets go to bed you won't be bored I promise, wet yes but not bored