Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13, 2008

Confessions:

Sometimes I still have laundry yet to be put away by the time I have to start doing laundry again.

I rarely make the bed. Dave does, though.

I take a bath almost every night.

I hate dog hair, and yet we have a dog who has long, shed-y hair.

I still really like my high school music.

I only wash the sheets like once a month. I would more often, but I just don't think about it! If you visit me, though, you'll always have fresh sheets, I promise.

I have super hairy legs and if I weren't to shave, you'd think I was a man.

I hate to exercise and I like treats. It's amazing I don't weigh 300 pounds.

I love road trips.

My fingernails are thin and weak. They're always breaking (well, ripping, actually because they're not thick enough to break).

I'm short.

There's more, but that's all I felt like writing. :)

1 comment:

Penny said...

You are funny. Thanks for being so honest. Ditto on the sheets, music, and fingernails. The nails have slightly improved as I've aged. The downside -- aging.