Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pictures from the Autism Walk

Here's our Walk group.



Isaak "won" the hot potato game with Radio Disney and got a DVD as a prize (can't remember what movie, maybe Underdog? We haven't seen it yet). He looks so serious! This is serious business, I suppose!



One of "my" darlings.



I like railroad tracks.



Isaak thought this clown was absolutely hilarious. His favorite part he wrote about on his blog entry, I think, about the clown saying "thank you, thank you" around the group of kids and when he got to Isaak, he said, "spank you" and just kept going. Isaak still talks about that roaring with laughter.



It was a great day! Thanks to everyone who participated financially or in spirit. The whole Walk was a huge success!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Audra... you and gang are it!!!

Read my blog to find out what ya gotta do.

It looks like the autism walk was a success.

I hope the game was well-attended, and that you all had fun, in spite of the M's losing.