Sunday, April 13, 2008

Audra Jr 4/13/08 Blog

Hello. I haven't done a blog in quite a while. And I really need to, so I'm doing it. I started Karate. It is fun. I learned that the best self-defense is your mind and only use Karate when you are scared, not when you are mad (not like my brother). My mom's birthday just passed. I got her a thing that goes around her neck when she's tired and she's not in her bed. My brother got her a thing that scratches her back.

Today I went to Oaks Park to do the Walk-a-Thon. Mom and I joked that it should be the Walk-a-THONG with everyone in their underwear. That was really funny. Now, that's all I need to say for this blog.

Bye.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Walk-a-thong? Now that is funny.

You are right about the Karate -- only use it when you have to. Like if you are in danger. I hope you are enjoying the class, and I want to see some of the "moves" you have learned.

I miss you Maggie. I don't see Jared, Eric, and Andrew often either, even though we live so close. Gwen was here yesterday, so Auntie M could have some "alone" time. I hope we can all get together in the near future.

I love you...
Grandma J

Anonymous said...

Audra I hate thong knickers prefer you to wear full cuts for me then I get them so I can smell your p-ssy