Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 4, 2009

I'm sorry I'm such a feast and famine blogger. When Sunday comes around (the day I TELL myself I will update), I just think about what happened that week and think how boring it all is and how no one in their right mind would really care about reading it.

We're all sick here. Well, so far Dave isn't, but the kids and I have a cold. I thought mine was getting better but then the last two days have been worse; AND now the kids are coughing. I think Maggie has it the worst. She just took a nap. She NEVER takes a nap. Definitely not feeling well. Nice crackly cough, too. I never know when to keep them home when they don't have a fever or are throwing up or anything like that.

My friend, Dana, gave us AWESOME tickets to the Mariner's game last night. So, I farmed out the girl and dragged Isaak on the 2 1/2 hour trip up to Seattle to see the game. K, so it wasn't dragging him. He was really excited. Turns out, it was an AWESOME game! We had an absolute ball. Of course, he'd just asked me to go get him another hot dog when Junior hit a home run. I just missed it! And there was this awesome play where the first baseman caught a straight fly and THEN touched first to get the guy out who was running to 2nd. Nice double play.

Best part of the night, though, was watching a lady get thrown out just a few rows in front of us for being loud and obnoxious. She went out swearing like a sailor!




We had fun...







We won!







And some fun with friends last week...




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you're better soon!

Penny said...

I was excited when Mike told me you and Isaak were at the game. We for sure saw you. So sorry you guys are not feeling well.

I pray your book can be accessed on the thumb drive soon. All that editing -- it makes me sick for you.