Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 18, 2009

Came out to Sequim to see my family and the Lavendar Festival--huge herb party. Crazy hippie and old people who come to sing songs about purple flowers or something. Quite a sight to behold.

Little Audra with Lemon Lavendar ice cream. Her hair never looks better than this, by the way. I don't know what it is.


Nice looking kid. :)


It really is beautiful when it's all in bloom. However, this is where...


...this happened. That is the stinger of a bee that got me on my foot. I haven't been stung since I was a little kid. I don't know if I'm semi-allergic or what, but it hurt like no one's business! Not at the time, so much, but as the day went on. It was excrutiating! I could barely walk. And, the worse part was I had to "hide" it from Maggie because she already has an irrational fear of bees (thanks to her dad), and seeing my pain certainly wouldn't help on that front!


My sissy!


The cousins.

Took the kids to Harry Potter (second time for me). Liked it about the same. Enjoyed it, yes, but definitely have some complaints about what they changed and left out and what they chose to focus on. But, it's all good fun!
Heading off to the other fam next, for Anna Marie's baby blessing. Looking forward to it!




5 comments:

Sarah said...

I hate bees. Love lavender!

Penny said...

Oh you poor brave thing. So sorry about your bee sting. You are lucky not to be more than "semi-allergic" to bee stings.

I heard this Harry Potter was a bit of a disappointment. I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

The picture of Maggie is cute, and I like her hair a lot. The length suits her.

Really looking forward to seeing you all today. I wish you could spend the night with us.

Susan M said...

I didn't recognize Amber at first, with the long hair!

Theresa Walker said...

I feel the same way about Harry Potter. Enjoyed but would have taken' away some of the quiditch parts for some important details. On a side note, Amber's hair looks really pretty.

Anonymous said...

love to feel her licking my c--k the way she is that ice cream, I babysit my great niece 3 days a week she is 3 and I am teaching her to suck, she is doing real good but can't swallow all my come yet, she likes when I rub her p-ss- while she is sucking me