Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged

Only cuz it was from Anna Marie...

9 Things that Happened Yesterday
  1. Visited with my buddy Carla who I haven't seen in what feels like FOREVER on our way to Roloff farms.
  2. Saw Matt and Zach Roloff.
  3. Updated data notebook for one of my kiddos.
  4. Planted about 75 flower bulbs.
  5. Took a bath cuz my female parts were hurting me.
  6. Took a shower cuz I was smelly from working in the yard.
  7. Went on a date with hubby and ate authentic Indian food for the first time I can remember.
  8. Saw a really stupid movie (don't know why I let him talk me into seeing An American Carol, ugh).
  9. Fell asleep watching Food Network.

9 Things that I'm Looking Forward to
  1. People to stop freaking out about the economy.
  2. The elections to be OVER and to stop having to see all the stupid commercials and hear all the stupid vote-for-me double-talk.
  3. Anything with chocolate.
  4. My resurrected body with no acne or cottage cheese thighs.
  5. Paying off debt.
  6. Grandkids.
  7. Going to Hawaii (ah, some day).
  8. Dinner (Dave's making Tuna and stuffed mushrooms and rice pilaf).
  9. Not the rainy season.

9 Things on My Wish List
  1. A million bucks.
  2. Paid off house.
  3. Dog that didn't shed.
  4. Husband home each evening.
  5. Non-moody daughter.
  6. Kids finding their perfect soul-mate that I like and Dave can tolerate that will give me pretty and perfect grandchildren.
  7. Lush grass that I don't have to treat or trim.
  8. No allergies.
  9. Musical talent.
9 People to Tag

I won't curse anybody, but if you're so inclined, I'd love to read yours!

2 comments:

Penny said...

I love reading these. I learn so much, and hope you had fun. I agree, the election needs to be put to rest. I'm weary. I'm going to vote for Ralph Nader!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Audra, It is so nice to keep up with your family. You are a great mother and wife. I enjoy reading your challenges and learning how you handle them. You have always been an inspriation for me. I miss you lots, take care. Love, Lizz