Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 19, 2008

Got a Flickr account so I don't have to post each picture one by one. Family involved, if you want a copy of any of these, let me know soon. Some of them are still "big" in case you want them that way. Soon, they will all be resized small except the ones I want big. So, if you want one I don't necessarily want big, you better let me know. :)



We had a BALL this weekend. The homecoming was fabulous. Really awesome. Lil' Audra sang a solo for one verse of a French song (with English words, although not even the same song words; it was very cool) that the parents sang. She was so nervous, but she did a great job and was so proud of herself afterward. It was very cool to see my Aunt Ginger. She rocks! Anyway, it was a great weekend all around.


Click here for all the photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/audrajensen/sets/72157608190382816/



My favorites:




Heh heh. Battle injuries.


Cousins really don't get along. They're just pretending. :)


She gets her good hair from me.


Not much has changed in 18 months.

2 comments:

Krista said...

glad you had fun. you had shareen and I nervous driving up there after your reaction to your allergy shot!

Penny said...

No way, I like the photo of Maggie -- large head shot, and the one of Isaak and his messy face. Funny kid.

Nice to see all those pics and so proud of Maggie for singing in Sac meeting. She's a brave soul. Give her a high-five for me. xoxo