Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010

Dave's gone for most of the month on military duty. I'm trying to do one small thing for him each day (he's staying at his mom's, so she's my "proxy"). I asked the kids to write something to him to get one of the days. This is what they wrote:



Isaak: "Please come home now! *COUGH HACK* We're dying without you! *uuuugggh*"



Maggie: You are the best dad ever. I love you. You serve our country. For all of us. Even if your gone for a day or a month or a year I know you will always come back. You are the best cook in the world. Happy Anniversary and Valentines.

Love, aUdr4M49913

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Your kiddos are seriously SO cute! Sometimes I get to sit next to Isaac during sacrament meeting and he and Ezra get along so cute. I wish we could figure out some way for him to babysit. My kids think he is the best.