Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 16, 2009

Maggie had a big business project at school where part of it was they had to apply and interview for actual jobs they were going to do in the faux town that was created. Here are her interview questions and answers. I thought they were cute.

1. In what school activities are you involved?

I'm in choir, patrol, and I was in track last year. Choir helps me work with others. Patrol helps me be safe and know and respect the rules.

2. What skills do you have that would make you a good employee?

I work good with others. I'm responsible and trustworthy.

3. Do you like working alone or with other people?

I can do both. I like to work with other people when I'm having fun.

4. How would your friends describe you?

Spunky and hard-working. I make new friends a lot.

5. Who is someone you admire? What is it about this person that you admire most?

I don't really admire anyone. I want to be my own person.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Very interesting. She's an amazing girl and I sure love her.