Friday, May 9, 2008

K, I'm tagged

3 Joys...
  • Playing Halo with my family (yup, even the 9-year-old girl; she beats me, in fact)
  • When a little kiddo I work with makes unexpected progress
  • Sundays with nothing to do!

3 Fears...

  • Losing a child. What worse thing could there be?
  • Getting a call from school that Isaak's freaking out
  • Not having friends to hang out with when I need a break

3 Obsessions...

  • Autism. Always autism. Autism anything.
  • Thinking of new books to write (which I never seem to have time to do, I just THINK about it).
  • Dreaming of white sand and warm water beaches.

3 Surprising facts about me...

  • I'm pretty open. Not sure I'm very surprising. Um, some may not know I have really sticky-outty wrist bones. They totally gross little Audra-Maggie out.
  • I've "dated" three guys who were either gay or later admitted being gay (no, Dave's not one of them!).
  • If I could afford it, I'd buy a big motor home and spend 2 years on the road with the kids wandering aimlessly around the country.

Amber, Susan, and Cathy are "tagged."

2 comments:

Penny said...

I'll have to look at those wristbones next time you are here. You are funny.

There are a lot of lucky children who are fortunate you are obsessed with Autism. Your legacy will be, "She dedicated her life in helping children with Autism be all that they can be!"

I am sorry that Isaak is the reason you are in the field you are in, but that's often the way it happens -- personal experience.

I think I might have noticed, but it's nice to learn Michael is not gay. Would you like to list them? Is one MC? Prob not, as I don't recall you dating him?

You have lived an interesting life so far. Does it make you wonder what's down the road? I love that you married our son.

xoxox

Susan M said...

That RV thing has always been a dream of mine, too.

I posted mine on my blog.